In some situations it may be useful to store mail (and / or parcels) for a short or longer period of time and to have it sent on demand. For example when you are moving, or when you are traveling for a longer period of time and / or are not staying at a fixed location.
How does it work?
As soon as we receive mail or a parcel for you, you will receive a message from us and we will keep your mail as long as you want. As soon as you want to receive the mail / parcels, indicate this and we will forward it to the address specified by you. We can (if possible) consolidate the packages so that the shipping costs are limited. Simple and flexible!
Mail will be stored as long as you wish
Costs for storing mail are € 0,05 per day per item (first 14 days are FREE)
The costs for storing packages are € 0,10 per day per parcel (first 14 days are FREE)
Especially for people who travel a lot
What are the costs?
- The fixed costs for a Postbox are € 5,00 per month.
- The costs for storing mail are only € 0,05 and for packages € 0,10 per parcel per day. No storage costs will be charged for the first 14 days. When you receive forwarded mail, the normal rates for forwarding mail apply.
- If there is no mail for you, nothing will be stored and no costs will be charged.
- To prevent unnecessary storage costs, we will send you a weekly reminder that we store mail for you.
- Important to know … the retention rate is only used if you use forwarding option – forwarding on demand. Example: if you have set your Postbox for forwarding 1 x per 2 weeks, then no costs will be charged for storing mail.