In some situations it can be useful to store mail (and / or packages) for a short or longer period and have it forwarded on demand. For example, when you are moving, or when you are traveling for a long time and / or are not staying at a fixed location.
How does it work?
As soon as we receive mail for you, you will receive a message from us and we will store the mail for as long as you want. As soon as you want to receive the mail, you indicate this in the customer portal. We will send the mail collected in a large envelope to the address you provided. Simple and flexible!
Mail will be stored as long as you wish
Costs for storing mail are € 0,05 per day per item (first 14 days are FREE)
Receiving and storing packages is done via PriParcel. The first 30 days are free and after that you pay a small amount per package per day. Check the PriParcel website for more info.
What are the costs?
- The fixed costs for a Postbox are only € 5,00 per month.
- The cost of storing mail is only € 0,05 per postal item per day. No storage costs will be charged for the first 14 days. When you have your mail forwarded, the normal rates for mail forwarding apply.
- So if there is no mail for you, nothing will be stores and no costs will be charged.
- To prevent unnecessary storage costs, we will send you a weekly reminder that we store mail for you.
- Important to know… we only charge costs for storing mail in case you use the forwarding option – forward on demand. If you have set your Postbox as an example to 1 x per 2 weeks forwarding, then no costs will be charged to store mail.