cannot be described in one sentence, because it covers many disciplines of our company. You become the director’s right-hand man/woman and take work off his hands in various areas. Not as an assistant, but as an essential part of our team, which also contributes to the international expansion of our company in Spain.
What are you going to do:
A brief summary of some of your responsibilities:
- Weekly entry of invoices in AFAS
- Monthly closure of the administration and preparation of the invoicing
- Monitoring the (automated) collection process (debtors)
- Making data analyses in Excel to generate management information
- Think along at a strategic level and translate the figures into possible opportunities and points for improvement
- Carrying out customer checks within the framework of the Wwft (Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act)
- Coordination with suppliers, Chamber of Commerce and customers
Commercial / Marketing:
- Assisting customer service by answering phone, chat and email
- Help set up and commercially expand PriPost Spain
- Management of social media channels (FB, Insta, LinkedIn) aimed at the Spanish market.
Our international team consists of people from different backgrounds, from different countries. What we have in common is that we are open minded and have a positive attitude. We like to go the extra mile and expect the same from you, so that both customers and colleagues are happy with you.
There is no hierarchy within our team and we encourage everyone to share ideas and opinions that contribute to growth and improvement. Loyalty, commitment and teamwork are important core values for us. If your personality matches the above, you will undoubtedly fit well within our team!
In addition to a higher education (HBO) and good knowledge of the English and Spanish language (Dutch is a plus, not a necessity), we ask:
- Experience and mastery of Excel: you feel at home in Excel and enjoy working with it
- Accuracy: you have an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills: keeping an overview, planning, prioritizing
- Analytical skills: you distinguish between main and secondary issues and cause and effect
- Solution-oriented: you recognize problems and have the creativity to find a solution
- Communicative: you can easily make contacts both verbally and in writing
We prefer to look for someone who lives in the Tarragona – Cambrils region because of the plans to expand with an office in that region soon.
The PriGroup team consists of 25 people and our head office is located in Pijnacker, the Netherlands. Since our foundation, we have grown by an average of 50% annually and we are a financially healthy company. We have an international team and are used to working remotely.
Of course we offer a good reward for this new position. Because we are looking for someone who lives in Spain, a freelance contract applies. Depending on age/experience, the rate for a full-time contract will be between €2500 – €3000 per month. In mutual consultation, additional conditions are possible, such as paid days off and following courses.
We would love to hear why you are enthusiastic and think you are a good match for this job! Send an email with your resume or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected]
More information about our companies can be found at: www.prigroup.eu / www.pripost.eu / www.prioffice.eu / www.priparcel.eu.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated and is not considered. We are not open to candidates via recruitment agencies.