PriPost has a very transparent rates structure so that you only pay when you actually use a certain service. That way you will never pay too much! Our rates are very low:
- One-off start-up costs of
€ 22,50TEMPORARY NOW € 15,00
- A weekly amount of € 0,99 (=fixed costs) will be charged.
- When we process mail for you, processing costs are charged and any shipping / postage costs.
In addition to these separate rates, we will soon introduce a subscription rate for forwarding and scanning mail. In this way it is possible to have the mail processed periodically for a fixed amount per month.
There are different ways in which we can process your mail:
Rates - Administration
|One-time administration fee upon activation|
|Drawing up a confidentiality agreement (optional) (1)|
|Weekly fixed fee|
|Deposit costs e-wallet|
|Deposit costs (Ideal / incasso)|
|Deposit costs (Mister Cash)|
|Deposit costs (Other )|
|Addressees> 5 / per week (per addressee) (2)|
|Incorrect or no postbox entry on mail/package|
|Postal storage fee (if applicable) (3)|
- PriPost guarantees confidentiality of the personal data and documents. We do not share information with third parties in any way (unless a court order or the suspicion of fraud requires us to do so). However, a confidentiality statement is necessary for a number of our customers in the chain of liability. We also have lawyers, administrators and real estate agents as clients who in turn have a confidentiality with regard to their clients. When we process their mail, they need a statement on paper. That is the reason that this option is offered to our customers. However, it is unnecessary for private individuals and companies who do not need this in the chain of liability.
- The number of addressees (the names of companies and / or persons) for which you want to receive mail is unlimited. Three additional names (besides the Postbox holder and possibly the company name) are included free of charge. From the fourth name an amount of € 0,21 charged per name per week.
- Especially for people who stay at different locations in the Netherlands or abroad, it is attractive to have the mail stored for short or longer period of time and/or to have it sent on demand. The rate mentioned is for the total amount of mail and not per mail item. The amount can never be higher per week.
Rates - scanning
|Envelope scan (1)|
|Page scan - 1e page|
|Page scan 2 till 20th page|
|Page scan> 20th page|
|Use inbox customer portal for scans|
|Processing of the originals|
|Shred after scan content (2)|
|Shred after envelope / content scan (2)|
|Forward originals with regular mail|
|Do not respond to scan - rate per week (3)||€ 0,26||€ 1,50|
- The front and back of an envelope are viewed as 1 scan. For the rest the following applies: 1 page is 1 scan (a maximum of 20 pages per envelope is invoiced, more pages per envelope are free).
- If, when setting up the Postbox, the option ‘open all mail and scan and immediately destroy originals’ is chosen, then the destruction is free. If the choice for destruction is only taken after the envelope and / or content scan, destruction costs will be charged.
- If you have not determined in advance what to do with original documents, then you have 7 days after receiving the scan to respond what to do with the originals. When there is no response the storage costs will be charged. It does not matter whether these are 5 or 50 mailing items.
Rates - Mail processing
|Accepting (registered) mail|
|Filtering addressed advertising|
|Processing costs forwarding mail (1)|
|Postage National ( Sandd / PostNL)|
|0 – 19 gram|
|20 – 49 gram|
|50 – 99 gram|
|100 – 349 gram|
|350 – 2000 gram|
|Postage International (Sandd/PostNL)|
|0 – 19 gram|
|20 – 49 gram|
|50 – 99 gram|
|100 – 349 gram|
|350 – 2000 gram EUR1|
|350 – 2000 gram EUR2|
|350 – 2000 gram WORLD|
|Registered mail NL|
|Registered mail outside NL|
|Envelope (each type excluding type 1/2)|
|Envelope type 1 (courier envelope)|
|Envelope type 2 (Tyvek)|
- Mailing shipments are sent periodically, according to your settings. All mail received will be sent in a bigger envelope to the mailing addressed specified by you. It does not matter if there will be 5 or 50 envelopes in this shipment. The price stays € 1,98 + postage costs.
EUR1: Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France, (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands ), United Kingdom (excluding Gibraltar and the Channel Islands), Sweden.
EUR2: all other European countries (excluding Russia).
World: all other countries (including Russia).
Rates - Parcel processing
|Package processing costs (forwarding) (1)|
|Admin COD delivery costs (2)|
|Transportation costs DHL/PostNL/Other (3)|
|Package storage costs (if applicable) (4)|
|Prepare export documents (CN22/CN23) (5)|
|Consolidating packages (6)|
|Courier envelope type 1|
|Envelope type 2 (non-tearable Tyvek)|
|Outer box type 1|
|Outer box type 2/3/4|
- Costs are per parcel / shipment. Multiple parcels that we repackage in one large box (outer box) are considered as 1 parcel.
- When we receive a shipment for which costs are charged (cash on delivery, import duties) we first send a message with a payment link for the amount. This way you can determine if you wish to receive the shipment.
- Transport costs depend on the chosen carrier and are charged. Because of our volume, we have good price agreements and our rates are often lower than you can find on the Internet. It is always possible to request a rate in advance for a specific shipment abroad, if this is not mentioned on the price list. DHL and PostNL are preferably used, but other carriers are also possible.
- If parcels are not forwarded with the frequency you have set, but on demand, a weekly retention rate will be charged per 3 parcels.
- For shipments outside the EEU, export documents are required. it is your own responsibility. In this case you receive instructions per email.
- It is always our goal to keep shipping costs as low as possible. In case you have several parcels, we combine them in 1 box. The standard rate for a combi is € 1,00 per extra parcel. For webshop returns a starting price of € 0,50 per return item applies.
Rates - Telephony
|Fixed telephone number of one-time setup costs (1)|
|Periodic costs (per 4 weeks)|
|Set up voicemail|
|Transfer costs to fixed NL number (per minute)|
|Call transfer costs to mobile NL number (per minute)|
|Other transfer rates|
This service is only available for business customers of PriPost.
- For landline telephone numbers from the following countries: the Netherlands, UK, USA, Sweden, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark, Canada
Questions and answers regarding the rates
We have organized and automated our processes very efficiently. With many thousands of customers from more than fifty countries, the scaling-up ensures that we can offer our services at a very reasonable price. PriPost stands for sustainability, a superior service at a fair price with the wishes of the customer as a starting point. PriPost can therefore be up to 80% cheaper than other alternatives, such as a traditional PO Box. We are proud that customers rate us with more than a 9.5 on webwinkelkeur (web shop approval). You can find here a full overview of our rates.
PriPost works with a prepaid payment system. This means that you deposit an amount in your e-wallet, with which we settle all costs.
As soon as the balance in your deposit is zero, you will receive a message that your Postbox has been terminated. As a service we will receive any mail that arrives for you up to 31 days after the termination. Only:
- mail will no longer be processed according to your settings
- parcels and registered mail will not be accepted
What happens with your mail?
As mentioned above, the incoming mail is neatly collected by us and sent back to the sender at our expense after 1 month.
If you make a deposit in your deposit of at least € 25 within this month, post processing will resume according to your settings. The running costs are then settled with the balance of the e-wallet.
If mail arrives after this month, it will also be returned to the sender.