PriPost has very affordable and transparent rates. Every month you pay a fixed amount for renting the Postbox. Extra costs are charged for scanning and / or forwarding the mail:
|One-time administration fee upon activation|
|PriPost monthly subscription|
|Scanning (per scan)|
|Forward National (per shipment)|
|Forward International (per shipment)|
Optionally, mail can also be forwarded by registered mail or as a package.
|Eenmalige administratiekosten bij activering|
|Opmaken geheimhoudingsverklaring (optioneel) (1)|
|Scannen (per scan) (2)|
|Doorsturen Nationaal (per zending)|
|Doorsturen Internationaal (per zending)|
|Geadresseerden > 5 / per maand(per geadresseerde) (3)|
|Onjuiste of geen postboxvermelding op post/pakket|
|Post bewaartarief (indien van toepassing) (4)|
|Origineel document vernietigen bij scanoptie (5)|
- PriPost guarantees confidentiality of the personal data and documents. We do not share information with third parties in any way (unless a court order or the suspicion of fraud requires us to do so). However, a confidentiality statement is necessary for a number of our customers in the chain of liability. We also have lawyers, administrators and real estate agents as clients who in turn have a confidentiality with regard to their clients. When we process their mail, they need a statement on paper. That is the reason that this option is offered to our customers. However, it is unnecessary for private individuals and companies who do not need this in the chain of liability.
- A maximum of 20 pages per envelope is invoiced, more pages per envelope are free.
- The number of addressees (the names of companies and / or persons) for which you want to receive mail is unlimited. Three additional names (besides the Postbox holder and possibly the company name) are included free of charge. For any additional names, besides the ones included in the subscription, is an extra € 1,00 charged per name per month.
- Storage costs can be charged in two ways. When you have mail forwarded on demand and with the scan option where you have not determined in advance what to do with the original documents. In both cases, after 14 days, the stated amount per day per mail item will be charged
- If, when setting up the Postbox, the option ‘open all mail and scan and immediately destroy originals’ is chosen, then the destruction is free. If the choice for destruction is only taken after the envelope and / or content scan, destruction costs will be charged.
EUR1: Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France, (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands ), United Kingdom (excluding Gibraltar and the Channel Islands), Sweden.
EUR2: all other European countries (excluding Russia).
World: all other countries (including Russia).
Rates - Parcel processing
|Doorstuur kosten (1)|
|Admin kosten COD zending (2)|
- The costs of forwarding (consolidated) packages depend on the carrier, shipping options, country, weight, size, etc. Before a package is sent there is the option to specify the different options. The total amount is communicated with a payment link.
- When we receive a shipment for which costs are charged (Cash On Delivery) we first send a message with a payment link for the amount. This way you can determine if you wish to receive the shipment.
- Packages are stored for 14 days at no cost. After this, the indicated amount per package per day will be charged.
Rates - Telephony
|Vast telefoonnummer eenmalige instelkosten (1)|
|Periodieke kosten (per maand)|
|Doorschakelingkosten naar vast NL (per minuut)|
|Doorschakelingkosten naar mobiel NL (per minuut)|
This service is only available for business customers of PriPost.
- For landline telephone numbers from the following countries: the Netherlands, UK, USA, Sweden, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark, Canada
Questions and answers regarding the rates
We have organized and automated our processes very efficiently. With many thousands of customers from more than fifty countries, the scaling-up ensures that we can offer our services at a very reasonable price. PriPost stands for sustainability, a superior service at a fair price with the wishes of the customer as a starting point. PriPost can therefore be up to 80% cheaper than other alternatives, such as a traditional PO Box. We are proud that customers rate us with more than a 9.5 on webwinkelkeur (web shop approval). You can find here a full overview of our rates.
PriPost works with a prepaid payment system. This means that you deposit an amount in your e-wallet, with which we set off all costs.
Unfortunately, when the balance in your e-wallet is insufficient, we stop processing your mail. This means:
- that the Postbox is put on STANDBY
- that your mail is not scanned or forwarded but is stored
- no packages and/or registered documents are accepted
You will receive messages via e-mail that the balance is too low. When it is not replenished we are unfortunately forced to end your Postbox at the end of the month.
Post that we still have or still comes in will be returned to the sender.