As a customer of PriPost you can make use of the online customer portal. You will find there an extensive range of functionalities which can help you easily organize your mail business. The portal is still developing and will be delivered in three phases. Phase 1 and 2 are completed and available and you can now:
- control status of your Postbox
- change settings of the Postbox
- Top up the e-wallet balance and view it in real time
- add / remove recipients
- change addresses (applicant-, postal-, parcel-, invoice-, business address)
- dowload and upload documents
- view scans via the inbox
- have mail sent on demand
- create support tickets
Read more specific information in the tabs below.
The security of your data has top priority for us. The portal has been developed by means of “privacy by design”, taking the ISO-27001 standard and the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as the starting points. A number of important characteristics with which we guarantee safety:
- All personal data and uploaded scans are stored encrypted
- PriPost does not store copies of IDs – these are immediately deleted from our system after validation
- Data security remains our top priority. For this it is necessary that only authorized users can access the data. One of the ways to do this is via IP whistelisting. This means that you can only log in to the portal from a location where you have authorized the IP address. When you log in from another location you will first receive an email to add, or to authorize, the IP address of that location. You do this by clicking on the link in the mail and then logging in. It is now possible to save an IP address that is whitelisted in the browser. As a result, you will no longer be asked to whitelist the IP if you use the same browser to log in from a different location.
If you have chosen scanning as the primary processing option, you can find the scans in the inbox in the customer portal.
- The scans are uploaded as PDF and are visible in the inbox.
- Depending on your settings, you can determine what we should do with the original post. You can indicate this very clearly per mail item.
- It is important that you let us know within 7 days what has to be done with the mail item, otherwise storage costs may be charged.
- You can create “smart” folders to archive your mail. This means that you have the option to add an email address to a folder. As soon as a document is dragged to that folder, it is immediately sent to that address.
- Smart folders can, for example, be used to e-mail invoices directly to an accounting program or to send documents to a specific department or person.
- By the request of customers, an option will be created where you can set a one-time email address to which all documents (without first logging in) will be sent directly. In fact, this comes down to the “old way” of receiving scans.
- Every document can be downloaded. By making a selection you can download one or more documents at the same time.
- You can archive documents and leave them in the portal, or you can move the documents to the trash, where they are automatically deleted after 30 days.
- The size of the storage is unlimited, but in the future costs will be charged above a certain amount of MBs (more information about this will follow later).
- When a mail item is uploaded as a PDF in the inbox, you will automatically receive a notification.
- You have the option to turn off these notifications. You can also set a separate e-mail address to receive the notifications
“Store mail” has become “Mail forwarding on demand”. In the customer portal you can indicate via the inbox when and how you want to receive the stored mail (note: this is no longer possible via e-mail). You just have to enter a date and PriPost ensures that your mail is forwarded to the standard mailing address on the day you specify.
In the coming period work on the portal. You can expect the following functionalities:
- For customers who have ‘forward mail’ as the primary processing option, it will be possible to receive a notification as soon as we have received mail for you, including the number of postal items. This will also be visible on the dashboard, including the date the mail will be processed and the address to which it will be sent.
- Topping up the balance will be done through the portal in the future.
- For every customer who has been our customer for at least 2 months, it becomes possible to top up the balance by direct debit.
- All financial processing and invoicing will be done through the portal. This shows in real time what costs have been charged at what time. The balance is therefore always current.
- There is an app on your phone for viewing scans.
- An API link is developed to import scans directly into your own environment.
- An expert in the field of user-friendliness will start working on the portal so that navigation becomes easier and clearer.