Online customer portal
As a PriPost customer, you can easily arrange all your postal matters via the online customer portal (PriPortal). The portal is still under development and we regularly add new functionalities. At this moment you can:
- check the status of your Postbox
- change the Postbox settings (scanning, forwarding, yes/no advertising, etc.)
- top up the prepaid e-wallet balance and view it real time
- add/delete addressees
- adjust addresses (forwarding, package, invoice, business address)
- up- and download documents
- view scans via the inbox
- have mail forwarded on demand
- create support tickets
- apply for other Pri-services (PriOffice, PriParcel)
Read more specific information in the tabs below.
The security of your data is our top priority. The portal has been developed by means of “privacy by design”, taking the ISO-27001 standard and the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as starting points. Some important features with which we guarantee safety:
- All personal data and uploaded scans are stored encrypted
- PriPost does not keep copies of ID’s – after validation, they are immediately removed from our system
- The security of the data is and remains our top priority. This requires that only authorized users can access the data. One of the ways to do this is through IP whistelisting. This means that you can only log in to the PriPortal from a place where you have authorized the IP address. When you log in from another location, you will first receive an email to add or authorize the IP address of that location. You do this by clicking on the link in the email and then logging in. It is possible to store a whitelisted IP address in the browser. This will no longer prompt you to whitelist the address when using the same browser to login from a different location.
When we scan your mail, the scans are uploaded to the inbox in the customer portal.
- The scans are uploaded as a PDF and are visible in the inbox.
- Depending on your settings, you can determine what we should do with the original mail. You can indicate this clearly by postal item.
- It is important that you let us know within 14 days what should be done with the mail item, otherwise storage costs may be charged.
- You can create “smart” folders to archive your mail. You can add an email address to those folders. As soon as a document is dragged to that folder, it is immediately forwarded to that address. Handy for example to send invoices directly to an accounting program or to send documents to a specific department or person.
- Every document can be downloaded. By making a selection you can download one or more documents at the same time.
- You can archive documents and leave them in the portal, or you can move the documents to the trash bin. There they are automatically deleted after 30 days.
- The size of the storage is unlimited, but in the future costs will be charged above a certain amount of MBs (more information about this will follow later).
- When a mail item is uploaded as a PDF in the inbox, you will automatically receive a notification.
- You have the option to turn off these notifications. You can also choose a separate email address to receive the notifications
You can currently apply for the following other Pri-services via the PriPortal:
Do you also want to receive packages? Then create a free PriParcel account. This can be done in combination with a Postbox, but it is not necessary. If you only want to receive packages and do not want to use our addresses as a postal address, a PriParcel account is enough.
PriParcel receives packages and forwards them (possibly consolidated into one shipment) to any address worldwide.
Do you want to register your company at the Chamber of Commerce at one of our locations? That’s possible with PriOffice. You can also rent a flex desk or meeting room.
To register you always need a Postbox from PriPost, so that mail that arrives for you can be neatly processed.
We will continue to improve the portal. You can expect the following functionalities in the near future:
- PriTelecom will soon also be added to the PriPortal. At the moment you can only apply for a telephone number via the website www.pritelecom.eu.
- Full financial processing and invoicing will be done through the portal. This shows in real time which costs have been charged at what time. The balance is therefore always up to date.
- There will come an app on your phone for viewing scans.
- and a lot more….:-)